All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together diverse voices relating to the critical issue of water management in one of the world's most politically volatile areas: the Middle East. The book collects the opinions of Palestinians, Israelis, Jordanians as well as international experts on creating a holistic and comprehensive view of water management challenges and strategies in the Middle East.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAllyson Amster,Clive Lipchin,Danielle Saranga,Eric Pallant
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.