All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication reports on a project carried out by ESCAP in partnership with the Asian Institute of Techlogy on building codes in the Asia-Pacific region. It presents the conclusions of an analysis on current status of integration of environmental sustainability and disaster resilience in building codes. It also summarizes the findings of documenting six good practices of enforcing greener and more resilient buildings. It concludes with recommendations.
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Weight86 g
- Width209 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.