All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe market-leading text for the Elementary School Music Methods course, Integrating Music Into The Elementary Classroom was the first to emphasize the theme of integrating music throughout the school day. Anderson and Lawrence show future educators how to make music an effective part of the entire elementary curriculum. The text introduces songs, instruments, sources of age-appropriate music, and methods of making music in a multicultural environment - making it perfect for students with prior kwledge of music fundamentals. With easy techniques for teaching young children how to sing, play instruments, move to music, create music, listen to music, and understand music, this text relates music to all subject areas. Notably, the authors provide sample lesson plans for kindergarten through sixth grade, along with more than 150 songs from different cultures and historical periods.
- Author BiographyWilliam M. Anderson has been a professor of music education at Kent State University for many years. He also has substantial teaching experience in public schools and has authored numerous books on music education.
- Author(s)William M. Anderson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight998 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.