All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating Neuropsychological and Psychological Assessments is a resource for neuropsychologists, psychologists, teachers and parents who wish to address both the neurologically- and emotionally-based difficulties with which their children are presenting. In addition to a thorough description of neuropsychological and psychological assessment tools, this book also provides professionals with a unified approach to using the results from assessments to understand and integrate cognitive, behavioral, social and emotional functioning in school-age children. It posits that to educate and treat children who are struggling in school due to unique cognitive or emotional vulnerabilities, the whole child must be considered to decipher their needs and implement interventions. Cultivating a therapeutic relationship that integrates the emotional and relational functioning of the child enhances both their learning and ability to successfully navigate the world.
- Author BiographyDaniel K. Reinstein, PhD, holds an adjunct faculty position in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology. He is the Clinical Director and Director of Research at the Community Therapeutic Day School, a small private school for neurologically and emotionally troubled children. Dawn E. Burau, LMHC and SpEd, is Adjunct Faculty at Lesley University in the Graduate School of Expressive Therapy and, over the last ten years, has worked as a therapeutic teacher at the Community Therapeutic Day School and has consulted to both public and private schools.
- Author(s)Daniel K. Reinstein,Dawn E. Burau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.