All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book advocates for a stronger role for young-adult literature in ELA classrooms, compellingly documenting how this body of work meets both the needs of adolescent students and the demands of the common core for complex texts and tasks.
- Author BiographyRachel L. Wadham, MEd, is librarian and professor of adolescent literature at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT. Jonathan W. Ostenson, PhD, is professor in the English Education program at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, where he teaches courses in English teaching methods and young adult literature.
- Author(s)Jon W. Ostenson,Rachel L. Wadham
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.