All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent realities in the realm of US foreign policy will ultimately lead to the downsizing and decreased relevance of Geographic Combatant Commands unless they are able to redefine their contribution to phase zero activities. Only by outsourcing their personnel to the Department of State and US embassies for the difficult task of phase zero shaping operations will the Department of Defense retain the current command structures that have become the golden ring for US Four-Star Generals. Radical change may be necessary to usher the United States to the next level of integration between the Departments of Defense and State. As it currently stands, the Department of Defense ultimately shoulders the lion's share of the load for phase zero operations, while phase zero is arguably more of a State Department mission. Since the Defense Department is exerting the majority of the effort, why t use Department of Defense people and money to influence phase zero operations through the Department of State?
- Author(s)Richard E McGlamory
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight73 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.