Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrationalism is a philosophical framework that is inspiring new thought on the ideal transition from human creation, to human continuity, and finally to human cultivation, by ackwledging the techlogical extension that have yielded modern discovery, development, and deployment. Controversial topics encompassing the political, ecomic, socio-cultural, and techlogical gamut relay philosophical underpinnings that exploit the fundamental flaws in individualism, natural selection, competition, markets, protectionism, spirituality, absolute idealism, objectivism, and others, while offering an alternative of rational exploration and networked human potential.
- Author BiographyJames Felton Keith is an academic and entrepreneur with the Enxit Group: A multinational IT Services and Equity Development firm that delivers the latest technological and financial solutions of the most affluent to disfavored market segments globally. Born into the age of moderation, Keith's intrigue with the culture of capitalism and the rapid integration of the world is the primary driver of his entrepreneurial and educational initiatives.
- Author(s)James Felton Keith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.