Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible and user friendly guide to the theory and practice of relational counselling and psychotherapy. It offers a meta-theoretical framework for the integration of the three most popular counselling and psychotherapy modalities: humanistic, psychodynamic and Cognitive-behavioural including mindfulness and compassion based approaches This exciting new text: - outlines the history of integration in the field of psychotherapy and counselling - clarifies the nature of psychotherapeutic integration - defines different models of integration - provides a clear and rich discussion of what it means to work relationally - outlines a coherent and flexible framework for practice, in terms of theory as well as technique - demonstrates how this framework can be successfully utilised both in brief and long term therapy for a wide range of client issues and problems - provides a detailed guide to working with the Relational-Integrative Model (RIM) for a range of professional issues, including ethics, research, supervision, therapist self-care and personal development Brimming with vivid case examples, mind-maps and therapeutic dialogue, this invaluable book will help develop the theoretical kwledge and skills base of students, trainers and practitioners alike.
- Author(s)Ariana Faris,Els van Ooijen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.