Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the treatment of endocrine disorders using natural therapies. Donald Beans provides the reader with everything there is to kw to treat endocrine disorders without hormones. This book outlines the function of the endocrine glands and the testing of their function including clinical laboratory evaluation and bedside diagsis. This is the first book to include the entire endocrine system and many natural therapies in one text, thus allowing the practitioner an unprecedented insight into endocrine treatment. Integrative Endocrilogy discusses, in depth, the fundamental philosophical difference between hormone replacement therapy and integrative endocrilogy. Natural therapies include acupuncture, gland cell therapy, homeopathy, herbal medicine, and a number of other methods. This book is of great value to health professionals, students and scholars in integrative medicine, alternative medicine and endocrilogy. It is also valuable as a self help handbook for the motivated n-professional.
- Author BiographyDonald R. Beans is a state licensed and nationally certified acupuncturist and certified classical homeopath with a doctorate in iridology and nutrition.
- Author(s)Donald R. Beans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.