All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first of its kind: a text for systematic treatment of tissues and structures innervated by the automatic nervous system. Muscle spasms induced by stress, visceral and circulatory problems and central nervous system dysfunctions can be alleviated. Arterial and veus blood flow will increase. Lymphatic drainage will improve. Muscles of organs and eyes and speech and swallowing will function more efficiently. Tendon Release Therapy for treatment of tendon lesions and scars is presented. Disc Therapy for effective elimination of discogenic problems is covered. Over one hundred techniques are presented in this book.
- Author BiographySharon Giammatteo and Tom Giammatteo founded The International College of Integrative Manual Therapy in affiliation with Westbrook University, an accredited university in New Mexico. Their school, Dialogues in Contemporary Rehabilitation, teaches over 200 seminars each year around the world to health care professionals.
- Author(s)Sharon Weiselfish-Giamatteo,Sharon Weiselfish-Giammatteo,Thomas Giammatteo
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight748 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.