CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrative Therapy is a unifying approach that brings together physiological, affective, cognitive, contextual and behavioural systems, creating a multi-dimensional relational framework that can be created anew for each individual case. Integrative Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques provides a concise and accessible guide that allows professionals and students to look beyond specific approaches in order to draw upon ideas and techniques that will best help the client. Divided into helpful sections, areas of discussion include: the case for an integrative approach to therapy the centrality of relationship and dimensions of self development the process of integrative therapy techniques and strategies This book will be essential reading for all psychotherapists and counsellors, both in practice and training, who want to expand their perspectives and learn more about an integrative approach.
- Author BiographyMaria Gilbert is currently Joint Head of the Integrative Department at Metanoia Institute in London. She is Programme Leader of the MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy and of the MA/MSc in Coaching Psychology at Metanoia. Vanja Orlans is Programme Leader of the Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy by Professional Studies (DCPsych), a joint programme of Metanoia Institute and Middlesex University. She is also Joint Head of the Integrative Department at Metanoia.
- Author(s)Maria Gilbert,Vanja Orlans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Key Points
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.