All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrins play pivotal roles t only across a wide range of physiological processes including tissue morphogenesis, immune responses, wound healing, and regulation of cell growth and differentiation, but also in numerous pathological phemena such as autoimmunity, thrombosis, and cancer metastasis/progression. Therefore, investigations on integrins often demand multi-disciplinary approaches, making researchers long for a handy collection of comprehensive and practical protocols that detail experimental methods for studying integrin and related cell adhesion molecule functionality. Integrin and Cell Adhesion Molecules: Methods and Protocols aims to provide readers t only with basic protocols in studying integrin functions, but also with summaries on those state-of-the-art techlogies that have been utilized for understanding integrin functionality at the cellular, molecular, structural, and organismal levels. Divided into six convenient sections, this detailed volume covers basic protocols for the study of integrin and related cell adhesion molecule functionality in vitro, illustrates structural biology approaches for studying integrins and related cell adhesion molecules, focuses on emerging imaging techlogies for investigating cell migration, presents strategies to elucidate signaling through cell adhesion molecules, includes experimental techniques to investigate integrin functions at organismal levels in a physiological context, and showcases the most promising methods and techlogies for the development of vel therapeutics and diagstics. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Both experts and n-experts in the scientific community who wish to study cell adhesion molecules and diagstics will find Integrin and Cell Adhesion Molecules: Methods and Protocols authoritative, easily accessible, and vastly informative.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number757
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1213 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMotomu Shimaoka
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.