Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $11.49 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by melbournebooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description-I have observed several hundred salespeople who were taught to use deceptive practices like 'bait and switch' and encouraged to play negotiation games with customers. They were so stressed by this behavior that they suffered from a high incidence of alcohol and substance abuse, divorce, job-jumping, and low productivity. In the same industry, I have observed countless people who had been taught to sell with high integrity. Ironically, their customer satisfaction, profit margins, and salesperson retention were significantly higher.- -- Ron Willingham If you've tried manipulative, self-focused selling techniques that demean you and your customer, if you've ever wondered if selling could be more than just talking people into buying, then Integrity Selling for the 21st Century is the book for you. Its concept is simple: Only by getting to kw your customers and their needs -- and believing that you can meet those needs -- will you enjoy relationships with customers built on trust. And only then, when you bring more value to your customers than you receive in payment, will you begin to reap the rewards of high sales. Since the publication of Ron Willingham's ermously successful first book, Integrity Selling, his sales program has been adopted by dozens of Fortune 500 companies, such as Johnson & Johnson and IBM, as well as the American Red Cross and the New York Times. In his new book, Integrity Selling for the 21st Century, Willingham explains how his selling system relates to today's business climate -- when the need for integrity is greater than ever before. Integrity Selling for the 21st Century teaches a process of self-evaluation to help you become a stellar salesperson in any business climate. Once you've established your own goals and personality traits, you'll be able to evaluate them in your customers and adapt your styles to create a more trusting, productive relationship. Drawing upon Willingham's years of experience and success stories from sales forces of the more than 2,000 companies that have adopted the Integrity Selling system, Ron Willingham has created a blueprint for achieving success in sales while staying true to your values.
- Author BiographyRON WILLINGHAM is the founder and CEO of Integrity Systems, an international leader in sales and customer service training and development that has conducted courses in over sixty-five countries and has been translated into seven languages. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Ron Willingham
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/07/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.