All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrity at Stake: Safeguarding Your Church from Financial Fraud by Rollie Dimos is a financial resource book intended for pastors, church leaders, and church administrators. Dimos' expertise as a certified fraud examiner and internal auditor provides the church audience with essential tools and kw-how to assess their financial processes. Including practical steps for evaluation, Integrity at Stake details internal controls, risk management, and true stories to help church leaders reduce the risk of fraud and increase financial accountability and integrity.
- Author BiographyRollie Dimos is a certified fraud examiner and internal auditor. He has a deep desire to help church leaders reduce the risk of fraud and increase financial accountability and integrity. As an auditor in the government and nonprofit sectors, Rollie has been helping leaders assess the strength of their organizational controls for over twenty-five years. He is a graduate of Evangel University and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary and speaks frequently at conferences around the country on the topic. Rollie resides in Ozark, Missouri with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Rollie Neal Dimos
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight145 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.