All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness integrity is rarely a matter of straight-forward rules. As the nature and geography of business transactions become more complex, managers are required to make judgements and to tackle new ethical dilemmas that are often local and situational. Integrity in Business explores the complex nature of integrity and business and illustrates how organizations have avoided major setbacks to their reputations and value by encouraging integrity. It also examines those organizations that have failed or experienced serious reputational damage due to lack of preparation, lack of transparency and lack of leadership. Frank Holder analyzes how transparency and integrity depend on a state of balance in competition and kwing who you are doing business with. He explains the significance of leadership awareness which, whilst w global, is alert to the need to establish integrity in local markets. Using his research from a review of significant fraud cases, legislative mandates and governmental and ngovernmental initiatives over the past 15 years, the author provides a rigorous and sophisticated guide to understanding and adopting an holistic business integrity strategy- one which has a realistic chance of protecting your organization from the kind of catastrophic loss or reputational damage that can easily be the result of an error of judgement in a world that is increasingly connected and driven by instant and social media.
- Author BiographyFrank Holder is a Senior Managing Director and Chairman of Latin America at FTI Consulting, one of the world's premier risk mitigation companies. As the Chairman of Latin America for FTI, Dr Holder oversees offices in, Miami, Mexico City, Panama City, Bogota, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires. Due to his specialization in emerging markets, he has over 20 years of real life on the ground experience with compliance and business integrity issues. He has also spoken at many conferences, has regular press exposure and has published articles on related topics. Dr Holder has a PhD in Political Science and an MA in International Relations from the Universidad de Belgrano, a private university in Argentina, and a BS in History with a minor in Spanish from the United States Air Force Academy, where he was a summa cum laude graduate.
- Author(s)Frank Holder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.