All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a fast track route to understanding and exploiting intellectual capital. It covers the key areas of intellectual capital, from value-adding intellectual capital programmes and value capture to finding the 'hook' and setting up measures. It contains examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Dow Chemical, Rockwell International, Clarica, and Buckman Labs, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Karl Erik Sveiby, Baruch Lev, Hubert Saint-Onge, Patrick Sullivan, Goran Roos and Leif Edvinsson. It also includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyJAY CHATZKEL is Principal of Progressive Practices and has written for a variety of publications, including Journal of Intellectual Capital, Journal of Knowledge Management, and The TQM Magazine. He is the author of Conversations: How Knowledge--Based Enterprises are Really Built.
- Author(s)Jay L. Chatzkel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width136 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.