All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication presents Maritain's concept of intellectual intuition in a wide philosophical and historical context and examines its role in the construction of metaphysics. The question to be answered is largely that of whether - and in what measure - intellectual intuition, in Maritain's view, plays a role in the discovery of an understanding of the object of metaphysics, namely the concept of being, as well as the transcendent properties of being, and in the admission of the first principles of being. In the book one can find also analyses of various kinds of intuition as well as the role played by intuition in different phases of human cognition. The book addresses metaphysics in the aspect of its development and methodology, its value is thus t only historical but also philosophical.
- Author BiographyEdmund Morawiec is a professor of Philosophy at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. He studied and acquired his PhD at the Catholic University of Lublin and deepened his knowledge during several fellowships.
- Author(s)Edmund Morawiec
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- Series TitleEuropean Studies in Theology, Philosophy and History of Religions
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.