Intellectual Property Strategies for the 21st Century Corporation by Scott J. Lebson, Lanning G. Bryer, Matthew D. Asbell (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $235.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach to the modern management of intellectual property The world has changed significantly in the past decade, resulting in new behavior and practice related to the ownership and management of intellectual property. This book helps executives, attorneys, accountants, managers, owners, and others understand the legal, techlogical, ecomic, and cultural changes that have affected IP ownership and management. It provides case studies, practical examples and advice from seasoned and enduring professionals who have adopted new and streamlined methods and practices whether as in-house or outside counsel, or service providers. * Provides a practical yet global approach to corporate IP management * Serves as a resource for in-house and outside counsel, executives, managers, accountants, consultants and others at mid-size and large corporations * Helps professionals navigate the numerous new challenges that have changed the ways in which intellectual property is obtained and managed * Details the latest trends in valuation, exploitation, and protection of intellectual property * Extensive coverage of the legal, financial, accounting and general business aspects of intellectual property * The combined expertise of lawyers, accountants, ecomists and other business professionals Timely and relevant in view of the global ecomic recession amidst rampant techlogical development, this book offers new solutions, practices, policies and strategies as a result of changes in ecomies and markets, laws, globalization, environment, and public perception.
- Author BiographyLanning G. Bryer is a Partner in the New York office of Ladas & Parry LLP and is Director of the firm's Mergers, Acquisitions, and Licensing Group. He is coauthor of Intellectual Property Assets in Mergers and Acquisitions, published by Wiley. Scott J. Lebson is a Partner in the Mergers, Acquisitions, and Licensing Group of Ladas & Parry LLP, focusing primarily on counseling clients with respect to the acquisition, sale, licensing, and securitization of intellectual property rights and related technology. Matthew D. Asbell is an Associate in the New York office of Ladas & Parry LLP, primarily practicing in the area of domestic and international trademark law.
- Author(s)Lanning G. Bryer,Matthew D. Asbell,Scott J. Lebson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width189 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.