Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionUphoff studies negotiations between the United States and Southeast Asian nations concerning intellectual property protection. She analyzes case studies showing how each of the ASEAN governments responded to American pressure to hor copyrights and patents. Her research is based on existing publications and interviews with government officials and scholars.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Uphoff
- PublisherCornell University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoutheast Asia Program Publications, Cornell University
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.