All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from prestigious lawyers, ecomists, accountants, and consultants from around the world, Intellectual Property in the International Marketplace presents a highly complex subject in a user-friendly, organized manner. The two-volumes serve as an intellectual property compendium to business professionals and their counsel, helping them explore and answer intellectual property questions in business transactions in global settings. Volume I covers the methods for dealing with intellectual property in every type of business transaction, while Volume II covers the underlying general principles of international intellectual property law. The core volume (ISBN 0471-351059) is supplemented annually. The 2002 Supplement (ISBN 0471-390313) includes: * New chapters on such topics as Patent Strategies in the Era of the Internet, Parallel Imports into and within the European Union, and Copyright and E-Commerce. Updates to International Laws and Developments on Security Interests in Intangible Assets that have taken place in Australia, Canada, France, Hong Kong, and Korea. The supplement updates the 2 Volume set, Simensky/Intellectual Property in the Global Marketplace, Second Edition (ISBN 0471-351059).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Intellectual Property
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1131 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byMelvin Simensky,etc.
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.