CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionCognition and artificial intelligence are entering a new era in which the aspects of symbolic manipulation and of connectionism begin to come together. This leads to a dialog of truly interdisciplinary character. The book covers aspects of fuzzy logic, case based reasoning, learning as well as meaning, language, and consciousness. The authors of this topical volume have their background in logic, computer science, physics and mathematics, philosophy, psychology and neurobiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorIon-Olimpiu Stamatescu,Michael M. Richter,Ulrich Ratsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.