Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionJohnson and Wirtz's anthology provides a comprehensive set of readings in the field of intelligence studies. The book spans a wide range of topics, from how the United States gathers and interprets information collected around the world to comparisons of the American intelligence system with the secret agencies of other nations.
- Author BiographyLoch K. Johnson is Regents Professor and Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Department of International Affairs at the University of Georgia. James J. Wirtz is Professor and Chairman of the Department of National Security Affairs at the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California.
- Author(s)James J. Wirtz,Loch K. Johnson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1147 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.