Intelligent Leadership: Creating a Passion for Change by John Potter, Alan Hooper (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for high-quality leadership in all areas of business and organizational activity has never been greater. A myriad of inter-linked factors mean that styles of leadership that were appropriate in the past are w longer working. (These factors include new techlogies, more questioning attitudes to authority, the arrival of the virtual organization with its network of contributors, and the unprecedently high expectations of customers and employees.)In Intelligent Leadership, Alan Hooper and John Potter look at how changes affect people in businesses and organizations, including through specific case studies - and propose practical ways for leaders to provide effective leadership in a quickly changing and confusing work environment. The focus is on winning hearts and minds, on leadership as an emotional and psychological commitment to the people being led, and on the idea of emotional intelligence.
- Author BiographyJohn Potter is a visiting professor and Alan Hooper is Director of the Centre for Leadership Studies at Exeter University.
- Author(s)Alan Hooper,John Potter
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.