All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe proliferation of computers in business requires increased managerial expertise in decision support systems and expert systems. Managers, executives, and scholars will find this in-depth examination of the latest tools and techlogies available for decision support invaluable. The book provides a clear and complete discussion of the foundations and management applications of decision support, expert systems, artificial intelligence, and other management support systems. Practical examples are provided throughout, giving the business professional a useful tool for evaluating and utilizing the variety of decision support and information techlogies available. In addition, Bidgoli explores the growing field of applicable artificial intelligence, including expert systems, fuzzy logic, and neural networks. This book enhances expertise in a succinct, practical, and readable way.
- Author BiographyHOSSEIN BIDGOLI is Professor of Management Information Systems at California State University, Bakersfield. He is the author of 39 textbooks and dozens of technical articles and papers. He helped set up the first operational PC lab in the United States.
- Author(s)Hossein Bidgoli
- Date of Publication10/03/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.