Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntelligent Namaterials comprehensively provides up-to-date material of this fascinating field. The last three decades have seen extraordinary advances in the generation of new materials based on both fundamental elements and composites, driven by advances in synthetic chemistry and often drawing inspiration from nature. The concept of an intelligent material envisions additional functionality built into the molecular structure, such that a desirable response occurs under defined conditions. Divided into 4 parts: Irganic Materials; Organic Materials; Composite Materials; and Biomaterials, the 22 chapters cover the latest research and developments in the processing, properties, and applications of intelligent namaterials. Included are molecular device materials, biomimetic materials, hybrid-type functionalized polymers-composite materials, information-and energy-transfer materials, as well as environmentally friendly materials.
- Author BiographyAshutosh Tiwari is an assistant professor of nanobioelectronics at Biosensors and Bioelectronics Centre, IFM-Linkoping University as well as Editor-in-Chief of Advanced Materials Letters . Ajay K. Mishra is a senior lecturer at the Nanomaterials Research Centre, Department of Chemical Technology, University of Johannesburg, South Africa. Hisatoshi Kobayashi is the group leader of Biofunctional Materials at Biomaterials Centre, National Institute for Materials Science, Japan. Anthony P.F. Turner is the Head of Division at IFM-Linkoping and created the Centre for Biosensors and Bioelectronics. Prior to this he was the Principal of Cranfield University in the UK. He is the Editor-In-Chief of the principal journal in his field, Biosensors & Bioelectronics , which he co-founded in 1985.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1274 g
- Width154 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAjay Kumar Mishra,Anthony P. F. Turner,Ashutosh Tiwari,Hisatoshi Kobayashi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.