All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Intensive Agriculture and Sustainability outlines the advantages of Farming Systems Analysis for understanding the implications of modern, intensive agriculture. This book describes some of the major environmental and social problems connected with intensive farming; outlines a framework for analyzing its sustainability; discusses key linkages among the environmental, ecomic, and social indicators; outlines modelling trade-offs between profitability and environmental sustainability; and then analyzes various farming systems using case studies.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Glen C. Filson is associate professor of Rural Extension Studies at the University of Guelph.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note23 tables, 14 figures
- Weight354 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGlen C. Filson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.