Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide offers ten basic principles for effective grandparenting, combining solid advice from experts with inspirational and humorous real life stories. Intentional Grandparenting helps ease the transition for grandparents who face a vastly changed world of parenting by explaining the differences between then and w in childbirth and child-rearing practices, as well as what to expect in diverse family situations such as blended families and same sex unions. This handbook includes a wealth of practical ideas, such as how to baby-proof your home, how to stay in touch (including cyber-grandparenting), and how you can best support your adult children as they become parents. Informative and fun, this book is an indispensable tool for anyone entering this challenging and rewarding life stage.
- Author BiographyPeggy Edwards is a health promotion writer and consultant based in Ottawa, Canada. She is the coauthor of the best-selling book The Healthy Boomer: A No-Nonsense Guide to Midlife Health for Women and Men and its sequel, The Juggling Act. Mary Jane Sterne is a senior management consultant with a background in social work and psychology. She has been coaching human resource professionals for more than ten years. She has taught psychology at Carleton University and has ran workshops for parents and early-childhood educators.
- Author(s)Mary Jane Sterne,Peggy Edwards
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Weight327 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.