All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone says to change your life you have to change your thoughts. This book tells you how to do just that. Using the metaphor of the Tree of Life, Dr. Abbott Trapp shows how to challenge thinking that keeps us sad and stuck, and how to foster stability during change through friends, family, and faith. A tested and balanced guide to gaining understanding and control in life.
- Author BiographyA former Dean at the California School of Professional Psychology and owner of the consulting firm Abbott & Associates, Dr. Linda Abbott Trapp has led more than 3, ooo motivational training seminars, published seven books and over 200 articles, and counseled numerous leaders in conflict resolution and personal development. She holds a Doctorate from Iowa State University and the CSP award from the National Speakers Association. Recently returned from several years in Mexico, she lives and writes in California.
- Author(s)Linda Abbott Trapp
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.