All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIntentional Tort Litigation in Australia considers the high frequency intentional torts of assault, battery, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution throughout Australia. It provides an analysis of the elements of each tort and commentary. The authors consider practical matters necessary in determining whether a claim may be brought; if so, how and against whom; what potential damages, or limitation of damages, may exist; possible defences at common law or arising under statute; and relevant issues that arise in obtaining and using documents in these proceedings. The book is a useful foundation and practical guide for lawyers conducting intentional tort litigation. It will also assist students in understanding the fundamental legal principles relating to these torts and their practical application.
- Author BiographyPeter O'Brien LLB BBus(Acct) is the principal of O'Brien Solicitors, a Sydney based law firm specialising in intentional tort litigation and criminal law. Corrie Goodhand is a barrister practising at 8 Wenworth Chambers, Sydney and has over sixteen years legal experience in a variety of areas of the law.
- Author(s)Corrie Goodhand,Peter O'Brien
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.