All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an overview of inter-municipal cooperation in eight European countries. Each country study sketches its attendant forms, their institutional design, the tasks and competencies attributed to joint authorities of municipalities and the way inter-municipal cooperation operates in practice. Both performance and democratic aspects of cooperation are recurring topics.
- Author BiographyDr. Rudie Hulst (1953) and Dr. Andre van Montfort (1959) teach public administration at the Department of Public Administration and Organisation Studies at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Their main topic of research is intergovernmental relations.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndre van Montfort,Rudie Hulst
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.