All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the hallmarks of an effective reading program is the energetic conversation that surrounds a text students are engaged in reading. Teachers can determine their students' comprehension of the text based on the kinds of questions students ask and the connections they build across text and to their own life stories. In this resource, Frank Serafini shares the strategies that he uses to maximize the effectiveness of these conversations. You'll find teacher think-alouds for modeling comprehension strategies, questioning prompts, grouping tips, and interactive discussion techniques. For use with Grades K-8.
- Author(s)Dr Frank Serafini
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width187 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.