All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionShowing you how to use personal computers for modeling and simulation, Interactive Dynamic-System Simulation, Second Edition provides a practical tutorial on interactive dynamic-system modeling and simulation. It discusses how to effectively simulate dynamical systems, such as aerospace vehicles, power plants, chemical processes, control systems, and physiological systems. Written by a pioneer in simulation, the book introduces dynamic-system models and explains how software for solving differential equations works. After demonstrating real simulation programs with simple examples, the author integrates a new treatment of the difference equation programs needed to model sampled-data control systems with digital controllers. Subsequent chapters provide detailed programming kw-how. These chapters cover library, table-lookup, user-definable, limiter, switching, and ise functions; an experiment-protocol scripting language; powerful vector and matrix operations; and classical simulation programs that illustrate a number of useful programming tricks. The final chapter shows how experiment-protocol scripts and compiled DYNAMIC program segments can quickly solve mathematical problems, including fast graph plotting, Fourier transforms, and complex-number plots. CD-ROM Resource The accompanying CD-ROM contains a complete, industrial-strength simulation program package. To install the ready-to-run simulation system, simply copy a single Windows or Linux folder from the CD. You can then run and modify every program example in the text or try your own projects. For truly interactive modeling, screen-edited programs are run-time compiled and immediately produce solution displays on a typed run command.
- Author BiographySince 1983, Granino A. Korn has been a full-time software developer and consultant at his company G.A. and T.M. Korn Industrial Consultants. From 1957-1983, he was a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Arizona, where he directed the Computer Engineering Research Laboratory. Dr. Korn has authored numerous books and papers over the years. He is a member of Sigma Xi and EUROSIM, a life member of the Society for Computer Simulation, and a fellow of the IEEE. He earned his M.A. from Columbia University and his Ph.D. in physics from Brown University.
- Author(s)Granino A. Korn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleNumerical Insights
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.