All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a growing focus on digital destinations, the publishing landscape is evolving at a dizzying speed and InDesign CC is at the forefront of the digital frontier. Kwn as the premiere layout application for magazine and print collateral, InDesign is also a powerful creation tool for both static and interactive PDF, Flash SWF, EPUB, and apps that can be publoished for sale in various app stores. This tutorial-based guide to InDesign CC provides you with a hands-on expereince of the EPUB creation process, InDesign animation, Digital Publishing Suite app creatoin, creation of interactive PDFs, and a host of techniques that serve equally well in both print and digital production. This extensively detailed book is filled with over 700 screenshots, explicit diagrams, and step-by-step real-wolrd exercies to get you up and running with: *InDesign Animation *Buttons, forms, and other interactive elements *Interactive PDFs *EPUB *App building with DPS *The fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and GREP *A treasure trove of trips and techniques that will forever transform your work with InDesign.
- Author BiographyMira Rubin is an Adobe Certified instructor in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Captivate, and has been inspiring reckless pursuit of all things Adobe in countless students since the dawn of the new millennium. Her company, Mira Images, is a Philadelphia-based Adobe Authorized Training Center and consultancy (www.miraimages.com) specializing in training, digital publishing. eLearning, and productivity-based solutions. A self-declared nerd, Mira has deep technical knowledge of and unbounded enthusiasm for the Adobe Creative Suite applications and finds tremendous joy and satisfaction in transferring that skill to others. Gifted with an ability to make even the most complex concepts understandable, she places a great emphasis on real-world skills, best practices, and productivity tools. Mira began her formal writing career writing demo scripts for Adobe. Her first book, Interactive InDesign CS5, was published by Focal Press in 2010.
- Author(s)Mira Rubin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1452 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.