All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionInteractive Lecture Demonstrations (ILDs) are designed to enhance conceptual learning in physics lectures through active engagement of students in the learning process. Students observe real physics demonstrations, make predictions about the outcomes on a prediction sheet, and collaborate with fellow students by discussing their predictions in small groups. Students then examine the results of the live demonstration (often displayed as real-time graphs using computer data acquisition tools), compare these results with their predictions, and attempt to explain the observed phemena. ILDs are available for all of the major topics in the introductory physics course and can be used within the traditional structure of an introductory physics course. All of the printed materials needed to implement them are included in this book.
- Author(s)David R. Sokoloff,Ronald K. Thornton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.