All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe meeting of different cultures, philosophies and religions today calls for an intensive and qualified discourse on the part of all concerned. Intercultural Philosophy seeks to develop such a discourse through a new orientation of thought that will allow for a discussion of all philosophical problems from an intercultural perspective. Arguing that conceptual or termilogical system should be unnecessarily privileged, Mall perceives intercultural philosophy as a stance taken in order to prevent any particular form from assuming an absolute position. In this important work he develops a new concept of intercultural philosophy and applies it to various philosophical disciplines.
- Author BiographyRam Adhar Mall is professor of philosophy at the University of Trier.
- Author(s)Ram Adhar Mall
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophy and the Global Context
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.