All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynchrous techlogies, particularly interactive video conferencing (IVC), are becoming common modes of teaching and delivering college courses. The increasing popularity of IVC in the U.S. and abroad calls for more pedagogically effective practices for instructors using this techlogy. This volume focuses on invative and proven approaches to IVC teaching in a variety of disciplines: English, history, biology, chemistry, geology, engineering, social work, and elementary and special education. Contributors hail from a pioneering university at the forefront of distance education and understand the practice and potential of IVC teaching at the highest levels. Chapters outline the challenges and benefits of IVC teaching from pedagogical, technical, and administrative perspectives.
- Author BiographyAlan Blackstock is Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. Nathan Straight is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Blackstock,Nathan Straight
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.