All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs digital techlogies develop, companies envision new ways to incorporate ever more disparate elements in their products, such as the combination of computing power and telecommunications in modern smart phones. Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Business Convergence, Computing, and Legality investigates the development of convergent and interoperable systems in business environments, with a particular focus on potential legal implications that emerge when a company begins branching out into domains traditionally occupied by suppliers and consumers. Business and law professionals--both in academia and in practice--will use this book to gain a greater understanding of the growth of convergence in the field of information techlogies and how such transformations affect business practices around the world.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.