All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis series focuses on Latin American, Caribbean and Asian immigration, bringing together the major scholarly contributions published over the last decade investigating the profound demographic change of the last half century.
- Author BiographyProfessors Suarez-Orozco are co-directors of the Harvard Immigration Project. Marcelo Suarez-Orozco is an anthropologist at the Harvard University Graduate School of Education and leading authority in the field of immigration. Carola Suarez-Orozco is a cultural psychologist, lecturer, and research associate at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the Center for Latin Amercan Studies. Desiree Qin-Hilliard is a Ph.D. student in the Harward Graduate School of Education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noterecommended reading
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCarola Suarez-Orozco,Desiree Qin-Hilliard,Marcelo M. Suarez-Orozco
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.