All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionOnce a brilliant mind, a tragic event led Andrew Smith into a life of mediocrity. But when a man from the future reveals that Andrew is about to develop a drug to travel through time, suddenly he sees a chance to atone for his failings-and possibly erase them altogether. The problem, of course, is that the time traveller Tristram has t been entirely honest, and his agenda could have deadly consequences for Andrew. Even as Andrew and his close friend Leilani struggle to sort out the truth from Tristram's lies, the addictive power of stalgia sees the abuse of Chro-Noz rise to epidemic levels, bringing the DEA to his doorstep. Tristram may be his only hope, putting Andrew entirely at the mercy of a madman. Newcomer Shaun Manning brings a fresh sci-fi thriller to comic book shelves, illuminating the dangers of living in the past. Indie fan-favorite artist Anna Wieszczyk (Lucid) brings her A-game to this tripped-out psychological thriller.
- Author BiographyShaun Manning is the creator and writer of Interesting Drug for Archaia and Hell, Nebraska on Comixology. His work has appeared in Dark Horse Presents, Top Shelf 2.0, Hope: New Orleans, and The Looking Glass Wars: Hatter M, as well as in several literary magazines, on stage, and on BBC Radio 4. Shaun took home first prize for a reading from his comedy novella Pizza Good Times in Edinburgh, Scotland; the trophy was a bottle of whiskey. He currently lives in Ann Arbor with his wife Truly, daughter Lila, and the family hamster. Anna Wieszczyk is a comic book artist currently residing in Krakow, Poland. She has drawn for as far back as she can remember. She studied graphic design for five years, but since her major interest was always comics, she decided to follow her interests instead of enslaving herself to an advertising agency. Her works have been published in the United States and Poland. Anna's favorite hobby is reading hermetic tarot. Her personal works are inspired mostly by thoughts of Carl Jung and Maria Louiza von Franz. She believes that the most important thing in life is a strong sense of understanding oneself.
- Author(s)Shaun Manning
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width168 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Wieszczyk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.