Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionPolymer Cement Mortar (PCM) possess higher flexural and ductility, impermeability and higher adhesion with substrate concrete compared with rmal cement mortars. Therefore PCM has been used widely in all kinds of anticorrosive projects and as repairing materials for concrete structures and pavement. In the PCM applications, the bond between the PCM and concrete usually presents a weak link in the repaired structure. This research comprises experimental, analytical and numerical investigations of PCM-concrete bond properties subjected to static loading and fatigue loading. Various types of concrete substrates with different compressive strengths were prepared to simulate the actual bonding situation in real retrofitting fields. The concrete substrates surfaces were treated by water jet (WJ) method and the roughness was quantified with arithmetic mean value of roughness (Ra). Meanwhile, PCM overlay strengthened beams with different cross-section area of the strengthening bar were tested under motonic flexure loading. The nlinear FE analysis was carried out to simulate the debonding failure of PCM-strengthened beam and the debonding failure mechanism was further investigated.
- Author(s)Dawei Zhang,Tamon Ueda
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.