Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionEvery profession develops a set of cognitive tools and a culture that envelops its activities, artifacts, kwledge, and practice. Interfaces.com: Cognitive Tools for Product Designers offers readers an introduction to the product design conceptual framework: what goes into creation of a successful product design? Individual differences in personality types and learning styles, memory limitations, perception, background and social kwledge, cultural differences, reasoning styles, categorization strategies, and attention controls are examined as usability variables for developing products that work for specific audiences.
- Author BiographyOlga Werby has a Doctorate from U.C. Berkeley's School of Education with a focus on online learning experience design and a Master's degree from U.C. Berkeley in Education of Math, Science, and Technology. She has been creating computer-based projects since 1981 with organizations such as NASA (where she worked on the Pioneer Venus project), Sunburst Communications, Addison-Wesley, and the Princeton Review. Olga has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics and Astrophysics from Columbia University. She was part of the faculty of San Francisco State University's Multimedia Studies Program, the Bay Area Video Coalition, and the campus of Apple Computers where she taught Interaction Design and Cognitive Theory. She holds a California teaching credential and often tests science-related curriculum materials in the San Francisco Unified School District public elementary and middle schools. Olga Werby and her husband, Christopher Werby, formed a company together in 1994: Pipsqueak Productions, LLC. To learn more about Pipsqueak and what they do, please visit their Web site: www.Pipsqueak.com.
- Author(s)Olga Werby Ed D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.