All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is filled with expert advice and proven methods for developing a devoted and growing clientele for your design practice. Clients are the lifeblood of any interior design firm, and a sound understanding of how to manage those clients is essential to continued success. Interior Design Clients is an informative yet easy-going volume that will provide entrepreneurial designers with the kwledge and understanding of how to build and maintain a profitable client base. By way of frank discussion and practical examples, this volume offers expert guidance on aspects of the business rarely addressed in design schools, including presentation and interview skills, and how to market yourself. With its fundamental lessons and invative solutions, this is a must-have for all designers who want to succeed in the ultra-competitive world of modern interior design.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Williams is a professional interior designer with more than 30 years experience running his own design firms in the UK & USA.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Williams
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.