All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever visited someone's home, watched a television programme or been on holiday in a fabulous hotel and wished your home could look like that? Have you looked at magazines and seen the beautiful homes of the rich and famous and would love to be able to create interiors like that? Almost certainly an Interior Designer has been involved, but how do they do it? Could you be your own Interior Designer? This book has been written by an award winning Interior Designer and gives you insight into how the professionals work and their secrets in achieving that wow factor. The chapters cover all the main areas of interior design with photographic examples and design tips summaries to remind you of the key points. This book will inspire and guide you through any size of interior design task with useful references where further information is required. Whether you are a gifted amateur or a complete vice this book will help and inspire you.
- Author BiographyDeborah has built up her business, Design by Deborah Ltd, with clients owning a large variety of properties from a 17th century cottage, barn conversion, listed Elizabethan home, to a modern property with six bedrooms on three floors. She has created designs for every room in the house for a wide range of tastes and styles. She believes that everyone can have a beautifully designed house. She has developed her business using the skills learnt in the corporate world, as a mother and in her interior design work. She recently won an award from the International Property Awards for Interior Design Private Residence South East UK. Deborah creates a theatre of a kind for her clients which gives them the perfect backdrop to enhance the quality of their lives. Deborah is based in Reading.
- Author(s)Deborah Heath
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.