All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at prospective and new students, this book gives a comprehensive introduction to the nature and practice of interior design as well as invaluable information about education and careers. For the new edition, many of the examples of interiors have been updated and there is additional information on sustainability in interior design. The sections covering drawings and CAD have also been thoroughly revised and expanded to take account of changes in current practice in this area and also to provide more practical guidance on drawing, either by hand or using CAD software.
- Author BiographyJenny Gibbs is Principal of the KLC School of Design in London. A regular lecturer and broadcaster, she is also the author of A Handbook for Interior Designers (1995) and The Country House: Classic Style for an Elegant House (1997).
- Author(s)Jenny Gibbs
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- Series TitlePortfolio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/02/2017
- Content Note240 illustrations, 200 in colour
- Weight1020 g
- Width215 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.