All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new student edition of the definitive reference on architectural interiors Interior Graphic Standards, Student Edition is a carefully edited treatment of the authoritative Interior Graphic Standards Professional Edition. Designed and organized to give students the specific information they require, this is an essential reference for anyone studying architectural interiors. New topics include accessible design basics, computing techlogies, fire-resistive construction, fire protection systems, security and communications systems, interior equipment, evidence-based design, and climate considerations. In addition, this second Student Edition offers more material on residential design, is packed with more than 1,300 informative illustrations, and includes the latest coverage for students to find real help understanding the critical material they need for the core classes required by all curriculums. Additional revisions to this edition include: * Updated coverage of sustainable design and materials and ADA Standards for Accessible Design * Companion website featuring online resources for students * Expert advice and details for designing interior project types including commercial, residential, healthcare, retail, hospitality, educational, performance, and museum spaces, as well as existing building interiors Like Interior Graphic Standards Professional Edition, this student edition's Second Edition provides essential specification and detailing information for working inside the structural shell, covering interior partitions and floor systems, updated lighting practices, furnishings, equipment, and wall, floor, and ceiling finishes.
- Author BiographyCORKY BINGGELI, ASID, is principal of Corky Binggeli Interior Design in Arlington, Massachusetts. She received her Master of Interior Design degree from the Boston Architectural College. A past president of ASID New England, Corky is the author of Building Systems for Interior Designers, Second Edition; Materials for Interior Environments; Interior Design: A Survey; Field Guide to Commercial Interiors; and with Francis D.K. Ching, Interior Design Illustrated, Second Edition, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Corky Binggeli,Patricia Greichen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- Series TitleRamsey/Sleeper Architectural Graphic Standards Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1244 g
- Width233 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementStudent ed
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.