All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFew works in the field of second language acquisition (SLA) can endure multiple reads, but Selinker's (1972) Interlanguage is a clear exception. Written at the inception of the field, this paper delineates a disciplinary scope; asks penetrating questions; advances daring hypotheses; and proposes a first-ever conceptual and empirical framework that continues to stimulate SLA research. Sparked by a heightened interest in this founding text on its 40th anniversary, 10 leaders in their respective fields of SLA research collectively examine extrapolations of the seminal text for the past, the present, and the future of SLA research. This book offers a rare resource for vices and experts alike in and beyond the field of SLA.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- Series TitleLanguage Learning & Language Teaching
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Note+ index
- Weight595 g
- Edited byElaine Tarone,ZhaoHong Han
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.