Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionStudy the central activities of a business, including today's hot topics, to learn accounting principles! INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING, 19e, International Edition presents a user/decision-making approach combined with the necessary coverage of GAAP, codification, and IFRS to help you understand accounting in terms of what goes on in a business. The text's efficient format is t overwhelming like other encyclopedic texts, and it blends the core concepts of accounting principles with procedural applications. An expansive set of end-of-chapter material helps you prepare for exams.
- Author BiographyEarl K. Stice is the PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor of Accounting in the School of Accountancy at Brigham Young University, where he has been on the faculty since 1998. He holds bachelor's and master's degrees from Brigham Young University and a PhD from Cornell University. James D. Stice is the Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University. He is currently Associate Dean of the Marriott School. Dr. Stice served for eight years as the director of BYU's MBA Program. He holds bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting from BYU and a PhD in accounting from the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Earl Stice,James Stice
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight2990 g
- Width230 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement19th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.