Intermediate Accounting: Principles and Analysis: WITH 3M Annual Report by Fred Pries, Terry D. Warfield, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow readers can get all the accuracy and authority of the best-selling intermediate accounting book in the new second edition of this brief, streamlined version! Fundamentals of Intermediate Accounting presents a balanced discussion of concepts and applications, explaining the rationale behind business transactions before addressing the accounting and reporting for those activities. Readers will gain a solid foundation in such areas as the standard-setting process, the three major financial statements, revenue recognition, income taxes, reporting disclosure issues, and much more.
- Author BiographyTerry D. Warfield, Ph.D . is associate professor of accounting at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He received a B.S. and M.B.A from Indiana University and a Ph.D. in accounting from the University of Iowa. Professor Warfield's area of expertise is financial reporting, and prior to his academic career, he worked for five years in the banking industry. He served as the Academic Accounting Fellow in the Office of the Chief Accountant at the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission in Washington, D.C. from 1995-1996). Professor Warfield's primary research interests concern financial accounting standards and disclosure policies. He has published scholarly articles in the Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Research in Accounting Regulation, and Accounting Horizons, and he has served on the editorial boards of the Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, and Issues in Accenting Education. He has served as president of the Financial Accounting and Reporting Section, the Financial Accounting Standards Committee of the American Accounting Association (Chair 1995-1996), and on the AAA-FASB Research Conference Committee. Professor Warfield has received teaching awards at both the University of Iowa and the University of Wisconsin, and he was named to the teaching Academy at the University of Wisconsin in 1995. Professor Warfield has developed and published several case studies based on his research for use in accounting classes. Theses cases have been selected for the AICPA Professor-Practitioner Case Development Program and have been published in Issues in Accounting Education. Jerry J. Weygandt, PhD, CPA , is Arthur Andersen Alumni Professor of Accounting at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has a Ph.D. from the Univ. of Illinois. His articles have appeared in the Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting Research, Accounting Horizons, Journal of Accountancy, and other academic and professional journals. Professor Weygandt is author of other accounting and financial reporting books and is a member of the American Accounting Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is the recipient of the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs Outstanding Educator's Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2001 he received the American Accounting Association's Outstanding Accounting Educator Award. Donald E. Kieso, PhD, CPA, received his bachelor's degree from Aurora University and his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois. He has served as chairman of the Department of Accountancy and is currently KPMG Emeritus Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University. He has public accounting experience with Price Waterhouse & Co. (San Francisco and Chicago) and Arthur Andersen & Co. (Chicago) and research experience with the Research Division of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (NY). He has done postdoctorate work as a Visiting Scholar at the University of California at Berkeley and is a recipient of NIU's Teaching Excellence Award and four Golden Apple teaching Awards. Professor Kieso is the author of numerous other accounting and business books and is a member of the American Accounting Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Illinois CPA Society.
- Author(s)Donald E. Kieso,Fred Pries,Jerry J. Weygandt,Terry D. Warfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight2364 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.