All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Your Students How to Program Well Intermediate C Programming provides a stepping-stone for intermediate-level students to go from writing short programs to writing real programs well. It shows students how to identify and eliminate bugs, write clean code, share code with others, and use standard Linux-based tools, such as ddd and valgrind. The text covers numerous concepts and tools that will help your students write better programs. It enhances their programming skills by explaining programming concepts and comparing common mistakes with correct programs. It also discusses how to use debuggers and the strategies for debugging as well as studies the connection between programming and discrete mathematics.
- Author BiographyYung-Hsiang Lu is an associate professor in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University. He is an ACM Distinguished Scientist and ACM Distinguished Speaker. He received a Ph.D. from the Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Yung-Hsiang Lu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.