Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionTake your English skills to the next level Continuing the success of the bestselling PracticeMakes Perfect series, Practice Makes Perfect IntermediateEnglish Grammar for ESL Learners embraces allaspects of English grammar that youneed to continue acquiring the language. More thanjust a guide to help you memorize English grammar,this practical, insightful book aids you inunderstanding how and why certain grammar elementsare used. Under the guidance of this book, youwill move beyond the basics and master the subtletiesthat come naturally to native speakers.
- Author BiographyRobin Torres-Gouzerh is a project manager for the department of Extended Education at the University of Texas in Austin and is the author of a number of ESL manuals.
- Author(s)Torres-Gouzerh Robin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date27/10/2015
- Weight412 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.